Tawd Vale Adventure Centre is owned and operated by Merseyside Scouts.
The Scout Association’s Policy, Organisation and Rules (POR) defines the structure of Scouting in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man and provides information about its management and training.
- Policy Organisation and Rules
- Safeguarding Code of Practice
- Safety Policy
- Volunteer Anti-Bullying and Harassment
- Complaints Process
The Trustees of Merseyside Scouts supplement POR with a number of external policies that support the operation of our charity:
- Tawd Vale Adventure Centre Booking Terms and Conditions
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and IT Acceptable Use*
* Please note that the above GDPR policies apply only to Merseyside County Scout Council (which includes Tawd Vale Adventure Centre); but not separate entities such as Scout Groups and Scout Districts, within Merseyside.