Donate > What we're investing in
Today, at Tawd Vale Adventure Centre, we have...
- 80 acres of woodland, full of life changing potential
- A range of activities, with the potential for further
- Limited indoor facilities, with the potential to build new facilities to make the Centre accessible to more young people
- An established team of volunteers, running the Centre all year round
- An established governance model, as part of the UK’s largest co-educational youth organisation
- Partnerships, ensuring wide range of youth organisations and schools benefit from the Centre
We're investing in...
- Accommodation: build residential accommodation to support all-year-round use, and to broaden the age ranges and types of organisations which can benefit.
- Activities: develop new adventurous activity provision, which is at the core of programme delivery to build skills for life.
- Access: modernise accessibility of our Centre and our facilities to ensure as many young people as possible can benefit
We see the potential and we’ve already committed £100k in-year short term investment and work has commenced on a feasibility study, focused on these three areas.