Accommodation > Camping
Following a recent review of the pitches, we have reorganised and re-drawn the centre map.
Campsites are now organised into areas as follows (many will be recognisable):
- Cub Field - Five sites on and immediately around Cub Field
- Daffodil Field - Nine sites on and immediately around Daffodil Field
- Ladies Field
- Ten Acre Wood - Four sites, accessible by 4x4 vehicles only. Site T1 can only be accessed on foot.
- Training Field
- Backwoods - Three sites, ideal for hammock camps. Two of these pitches have ground fire bases.
- West River - Five pitches towards the back of the site and close to Slate Brook. These sites are only accessible by 4x4 vehicles. Site W5 is currently under development.
- East River - Seven sites to the East of the River Tawd. Sites E4 and E5 only accessible by 4x4 vehicles.
- Delph - Three sites close to the Delph including the pitch by the Delph Bothy.
- Bricklayers - Recently known as Motorway this includes five sites.
- Rigmaiden - Four sites at the top of the former Motorway pitches.
A map showing the pitches will be available soon.