It's been a busy year at Tawd Vale; our last 12 months in numbers.
We've seen a growth in the use of the facilities we have available on site.
- 14,237 camper nights (a camper night is one person camping for one night), of which 46% are members of Merseyside Scouts
- 1,968 day visits, of which 63% are members of Merseyside Scouts
- 1,376 evening visits, of which 15% are members of Merseyside Scouts
- Our ‘Activity Barn’ has been used for 77 nights and our small (c.10 bed) accommodation buildings for 76 nights
- Sycamore Lodge, our ‘back to basics’ facility, has been used for 90 nights
- There have been 924 sessions of activities with the most popular being archery at 178 sessions
Thank you to everyone who has visited the Centre, and a massive thank you to everyone who supports operations at the Centre. We've only been able to achieve this because of the time and energy of our entire team - thank you.
We look forward to seeing you in 2020.